Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Saturday, October 15, 2005

Out of Town Sarging

I'm visiting a friend out of town this weekend at her place somewhere in the heartland of America. They are having a huge party tonight with a highly favorable female to male ratio, so I am going to be sarging away like normal. I just need to figure out how to close the deals! This is part of my research I still have not yet covered enough, and I've been so busy traveling that I've been unable to study more ASF material. I'll dig into some SS tonight and see what I can find.

Update on my battle against one-itis: I think I am clear! I'll keep you posted but once I can confirm that I've cleared it, I'll be the happiest man alive.

Also, you may want to purchase a new book out now called The Game--it's all about the life of PUAs. So like a schmuck, of course, I am going to have to order a copy. Dammit, I just placed an order with Amazon the other day! Maybe some day I'll write my own book on the subject...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home