Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Stop Whining!

I realized a lot of my previous posts were me whining. The more I think about this situation with the PUA and my catalyst, the better it sounds to me. OK so let's consider her LTR material for me. The probability of he and her getting into an LTR is already low, but even if they do, the probability of them staying together is very low since I know that he's not her type. So they can be together for a while and happy, but at the same time I'm going to be using her for my own social proof in social settings, thus honing my PUA skills with her helping me (not that she'll know any of this).

It's brilliant, really. Thinking back, this is exactly what I wanted: I wanted to learn how to become a PUA and provide any woman with an awesome experience. Had she not rejected me and were we going out now, it would be lame and I would be boring. So it's really fantastic the way things turned out; I just wish this PUA weren't so closely connected to me.

Life has a way of working itself out for me, so I'm not too worried. As Van Wilder also says,
You can't treat every situation as a life or death matter, 'cause you'll die a lot of times. Write that down.
So no worries, hakuna matata, and keep reading!

VW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home