Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Sunday, October 23, 2005

Rejection Is Fun!

The most difficult hurdle for fresh RAFCs is handling rejection. Oh, one might say, "I don't care about being rejected, I just don't know what to say," but that is only partially true. Rejection can and does hurt, at least initially, but once you start hitting on every hot girl in the room, you start to get used to it. Eventually, as I found last night, it can be quite fun! What you do is have a few guy/girl friends with you and take bets. Hit on the hottest girls nearby and see how far you can get in conversation, or at the same time see how badly you can get rejected. It's a lot of fun for people watching, and it makes for great stories. So make a game out of it and enjoy yourself!

As an aside, I'm noticing an extra thing that should be mentioned: smile a lot. Don't smile so much that you look like the Joker in Batman or anything, but have a smile on your face when passing girls. A girl who smiles right back at you is just waiting for you to say hello.

I'm still ramping up on my reading. There's just so much, and I've been so busy on other projects recently. I need to keep allocating one hour/night to studying the guide, but I am always exhausted from work/working out/socializing! Excuses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home