Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Closure on the Conflict

What's bothering me now is not my reaction: I've come to terms with it and what I've done, and I'm happy that I'm happy about what's going on. Rather, my natural PUA's reaction to the conflict is what's most fascinating:

My good friend here asked his PUA friend to stand down as a "personal favor." At that point, if a really good friend asked me to back down from a girl--any girl--that I had just met, I would without hesitating. I might ask "why" for curiosity as to why he was so adamant, but it doesn't really matter why. What's important is that he would respect his good friend's request and do it. Bros before hos. End of story.

This leads me to believe he's not really a natural PUA and that he is, in fact, full of shit. He probably has more insecurities than I have, but he's just naturally charming to women. So I'm not worried about this too much. Besides, if my catalyst gets seriously involved with him, she wasn't right for me to begin with, as she would be a poor judge of character.

What would you do if your good friend asked you to back down from a new girl? His reasoning is irrelevant, but he asks as a personal favor to stand down. What would you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home