Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Friday, October 28, 2005

Goals

I'm preparing to sarge with my fellow RAFC friend. We're determined to become PUAs within the next few months, and we're going to be methodical about it, too. We'll be sarging twice per week at nights, and on weekends we'll sarge at least one weekend night. That's three sessions per week. The great thing, though, is that the more you do it, the better you get and the more natural you get. You also start to do it all the time. You're always-on. It's great!

So I've got two personal goals for the next six months: bodybuilding and sarging. I love bodybuilding because I feel great doing it and seeing myself pushing up more weight as the weeks pass is awesome. Also the girls have started to notice. :-) Sarging, however, is the most important personal trait I can gain over the next year. Nothing else is more important in my personal life than my ability to become a PUA.

My friend and I (he has no alias yet) are going to sarge hard-core for the next few months and then we will most likely take a course on it in Vegas or NYC. I've read numerous accounts from people whose lives were literally made better after a year of practice.

I told a close female friend about my player training and she thought it was wrong because romance should be more natural, or an art. Of course she would say that because the best seducers make the seducee feel like it was completely natural! Duh! So it was stupid of me to argue with her on this one, but I'm understanding yet another piece of the puzzle.

I am still a bit worried. Some people who devoted themselves to sarging became animals, nowadays sleeping with five different girls a week. That's great and impressive, but it's also a bit sick. Just think of the STDs! I want the ability to sleep with as many women as I want, but more importantly, when I happen upon a girl I find absolutely dynamite (like my catalyst), I won't screw it up with her. In fact, I'll make her want me more than I want her, and my newfound charisma and confidence will exude to others around me, making me even more desirable to my mate. So I'm really doing this for the greater good of myself--I'm not trying to become an asshole or anything.

I'm excited! Let's see where this road leads, O readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home