Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Friday, February 10, 2006

Time To Sarge

OK, I'm getting sick of reading. I've been watching/listening to hours of David DeAngelo material, I've just downloaded a few more gigabytes of text, audio, and video from various gurus such as Swinggcat, David X, and Mystery. When does it all end?

So to get past all this crap, I'm going to sarge tonight with some friends. Of course I don't use the term sarge, but it's more like we're meeting women. Watch out, U. District: we're coming at you. My goal is to get at least 3 #closes and, if possible, 1 *close. That's pretty pathetic for higher ranking RAFCs and lower PUAs, but for me that would be enormous.

I've been working out a lot and I'm starting to get lean: holding at 14% body fat and 190 lbs, but within a month I should be around 10% BF and 188 lbs (hopefully). I'll have my new car by then and hopefully I will have reframed myself through hypnosis: this is, of course, the most important part. I'm going to start keeping track of my successes in a spreadsheet, but since I have had 0 successes so far, I have nothing to keep track of. Much like I keep track of my weight and body fat in a database, I'm going to also track my #closes, *closes, and f-closes. I'll take pictures of the women, write notes about them, and track my progress with colorful little charts.

The important thing is that I stop spending my nights inside, find some wingmen, and start hitting the streets. This is the weekend when it starts. Let's go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home