Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Tuesday, January 24, 2006

NLP Healing

I'm suffering from crazy headaches, as I have for the past few years. They get a lot worse under stress and I am running out of options. I've tried neuromuscular dentistry, acupuncture, lifestyle changes, tension supression systems (nightguards), and lots of medication, but nothing works. CT scans are reporting that my sinuses are perfectly normal, which rules out damage to the sinuses, and sinus medication to fight sinusitis fails.

I think it is possible that the cause of the headaches is psychological in origin, and this is why I am going down the path of hypnosis and NLP. I don't know if it will work, but I figure it's worth a shot. At this point I will try anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home