Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Depression

Depression is an interesting human phenomenon: it's completely unattractive to females, and since their attraction to men can prevent a depressed man from having sex, he in turn becomes more depressed, possibly to the point of suicide. Isn't that horrible? Nature really wants to weed out those who don't have their heads on straight. Even as I type this, all I want to do is go home and crawl underneath the sheets. I know that later tonight I will be feeling fine, but this constant fear of women and lack of confidence is like a virus that's tearing apart my brain. And the worst part is that it only makes itself worse by realizing that it exists. I'm trying to exercise the demons, so to speak, but it's a difficult quest. I wish I could just meet a magical hypnotherapist who could put me into a trance and begin to untie the knots inside my head.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Umm.. dude, don't slit your wrists or anything, but you spelt "exorcise" wrong. If you wanted to exercise your demons, you would take them to the gym, thus making them stronger.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home