Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, January 30, 2006

Coffee Shop Pickup

I've always feared picking up girls who work behind the counters in bars or coffee shops. Tonight I did some really short C+F on this girl behind the counter and got a nice IOI while she was making the coffee. Then I wussed out and wouldn't get her number because my sister always asked me to never hit on girls who are working. However, my pivot who was with me decided this was bullshit and went to get her number. It was an awesome story with her asking the HB for her number, her hesitating for a moment, at which point my friend says, "It's not for me, you know." The HB leaves her number and I'm supposed to call her tonight. I'll give it a shot. What do I have to lose?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You lose nothing really, because there are soo many other girls out there! Best of luck mate ;)

    The funny guy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home