Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Sunday, October 30, 2005

RAFC Woes

I was at a Halloween party last night, unfortunately without my wingman Indiana. He was at some other party downtown, and it sounds like he had a similar lack of success. I was feeling AFC-like at the second party, just chilling with my friends who have girlfriends on hand, so it was pretty lame. There were a few cute girls in the houses but they each had a guy wrapped around their arm, and AMOG'ing at a friend's house isn't always the nicest thing to do. The few bites I had weren't up to my standards (many women just need to lose some fucking weight! There are few things worse than a fat woman. Go to the gym, stop eating donuts every morning, run for a bit!).

Again I'm learning I need to read more. I'm moving right now to the University area so I haven't had time to sit down and read, and there's always a social event that consumes my time as well, so it's been difficult to make time for The Game and ASF material, but I will not lose focus here.

Some goals:
  • I will successfully seduce a girl within the next three months.
  • I will have a casual relationship with at least two girls within the next six months.
  • By July 2006, I want to be on the exact other side of the spectrum, with the PUA title so close I can almost taste it.
  • By New Year's 2007, I will be a PUA.
We've had some great ideas for additional ways to make the game even more exciting. More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home