Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Sunday, February 26, 2006

Prizing

I think one of the most valuable lessons I've learned recently is prizing. Historically I would always view a hot woman as the prize: you chase her, you get her, you win her. Then she's yours to bang and pat yourself on the back for seducing a hot girl. I suppose that mentality was programmed into my brain after years of movies where the guy would chase the girl.

Thank God there is a community to help me rewrite my brain against this horrible way of thinking. Rather, the more attractive method of getting women is prizing yourself, which makes a whole lot more sense. I look at myself and realize, well shit, I'm a fantastic guy! I've got a great body that I'm turning into a big, cut form over the next few months. I'm a good looking guy (and will only get better looking as I age, thank you God for the great genetic advantage). I make good money, I have a really nice dick, and I have an awesome car. To top it off, I'm a genuinely nice person at my core who really just wants a solid LTR to accompany him along the journey for however long necessary.

So why would I see a hot girl and think she's the great person to get? I'm the one she should be after! I'm the one she wants! I'm the one that will make her happier than all her previous jerk boyfriends.

The only problem I have with this prizing is that I don't fully believe it yet because I lack experience. I haven't had sex with dozens of women and had the time to carefully craft my sexual abilities, nor have I learned the best ways to make a woman feel amazing. I think once I get these abilities under my belt through some serious gaming, I should be in a great position to really prize myself above all other guys in the room.

Game on. This whole game is changing my life, and I love it. I just wish I had more time to practice! But hell, I will make the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home