Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's not Fair!

My roommate is an AFC yet his girlfriend is this totally hot Eastern European girl with a tight body who cooks for him. He's got bad breath, is about five years older, and doesn't have nearly the humor or imagination I have. And on his initial dates with his girlfriend, he asked her what she wanted to do and gave her a set of options rather than being the alpha male.

So why in the hell does he have a stable girlfriend and I do not? What did I do wrong?

The answer is confidence and luck. He picked a girl who was at the right stage in her life for a long term relationship, and to top it off she gave him a chance. My one-itis never gave me a chance and burned me because of it. Fuck her--I'm money and she doesn't realize it. Some day she will be sorry, just like all my previous girlfriends. Their fucking loss. Once I'm a PUA and can get any girl I want, I will exact my revenge on women everywhere. Never again will I fall under the control of any one girl, and never again will I allow a girl to abuse me emotionally or mentally. Fuck them all: women are easily the most dangerous creature on the planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home