Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, February 27, 2006

Pickup is Life-giving

Alright, I have to admit that I've done pretty poorly in my pickup game. Almost 30 days have past and I haven't done even one real #close. I have been studying lots of material but not really doing anything with it, and also given the amount of material I read, I forget it all on the spot. What I am going to do is start taking notes and running basic patterns on girls from ASF with a touch of MM and C&F. I just need a basic algorithm from hello to #close, and if I can get that I'll be set.

My major problem, I think, is my mental health. I'm not just lacking confidence, but I'm also plagued by horrible headaches that reduce my energy levels and happiness quotient. I've started into Lexapro to counter these headaches, but the side effects have been difficult to deal with thus far. However, I have to admit that within 48 hours I did notice some relief on the headaches, so I am going to continue to use them and see if they can help me.

At the same time, I'm going to be reading books on CBT and self-confidence. Confidence is key, and it's something I severely lack. Lack of confidence is a huge sign of weakness, and girls aren't attracted to weak men. So I'm going to continue to dive into CBT material to help fix my own thought patterns, and at the same time I'm going to go out and attempt pickup on girls to help improve my energy levels.

There is nothing more exciting than a successful pickup, even if it's just a #close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home