Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Friday, November 30, 2007

When it Rains, It Pours...

And I just started to feel some drizzle. :)

After months of being completely out of the game, focused only on work, 100-hour weeks and all, I'm finally back in the field and making some pretty huge progress. It's been two weeks since my Charm School and I already had an f-close in London last weekend, "Hi, I'm VW" opener on lots of sets including a seated 6-set of salty British blondes, a date lined up for the weekend with a sexy CEO of a nearby startup (I was in SOA city!), and a girl who texted me back... two weeks after I met her, and told her I was gone for two weeks. This last one I am most excited about: in the community I had always been programmed to think if you don't pursue and game her within a few days, she's going to forget you. But they were wrong: if you can build a strong enough connection with a girl, she will remember you. Dan was teasing me in my workshop about how I was so shocked that being myself, being genuine, and being a good guy could be very attractive, and literally in under two weeks I'm already seeing results. Wow, where will I be in a few months after more practice?

Yeah, Juggler's Method definitely is starting to rock my reality, and I've only hit the tip of the iceberg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home