Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, November 19, 2007

A New Reality

New job, new city, new goal: find something interesting about everyone and appreciate them for it.

I am now a crack dealer of charisma.

As Dimitri says:
It absolutely doesn't matter how interesting I am to a woman. What matters is how interesting she is to me. She has to be interesting enough to deserve my attention, and yet I am a gentleman enough to help her show herself to me in the best possible way.
The rules of the game have just changed...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the title Charisma Artist far more than PUA :)

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Van Wilder said…

    Hahah me too. I don't really like using the term PUA as much anymore, but I still love the phrase "sarge". :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home